Tools for using essential oils
Though all you really need to use essential oils is a bottle of a high quality essential oil, it's much easier to use essential oils when you have some basic tools.
I've created a webpage with some affiliate links to Amazon. There are other websites where you can shop for essential oil supplies, too.
Here's what I recommend having on hand at a minimum:
- Fractionated coconut oil or another plain oil for diluting
- Roller bottles for making blends
- At least two diffusers, one for the bedroom and one for the living area
- Shot glass if the brand of essential oils you use can be used internally (not all can)
- A reference book to help you learn how to take care of yourself with essential oils
- A box or other container for holding your oils
Then some extra things that aren't completely necessary but nice to have:
- A keychain that holds small bottles so you can have your favorite oils with you at all times.
- Sample bottles so you can share with your friends
- Epsom salts: add oils to the salts then add to a bath
Click here to see the tools I've picked out for you.
Elaine Lambert loves teaching others about essential oils and other wellness products. Please contact me to learn more!